Taking in some sights and having a bit of fun en route to Bombardier’s super-swank CSeries mock-up at the Paris Air Show….
Archive | Business Aviation RSS feed for this section
The answer, according to Innotech Aviation, is the SkyPad. See the firm’s vague statement below. Some folks simply can’t wait to break their news until #AIX11, humph Montreal, QC – March 29, 2011 – Innotech Aviation has awarded California-based tech startup, Esoteric, an order for 35 ship sets of its SkyPad wireless In-Flight Entertainment (IFE) […]
Knowing that their work colleague long ago caught the in-flight connectivity bug, my co-workers have been graciously giving me plenty of notice when they see something that might be of interest to me and RWG readers.Flightglobal’s own journalist/editor extraordinaire David Kaminski-Morrow (DKM) is no exception. He has just forwarded me a fascinating presentation from Joseph […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush