Archive | Caribbean/Latin American Air Transport RSS feed for this section
Boeing has delayed issuing a service bulletin (SB) to addressthe susceptibility of Honeywell Phase 3 displays to EMI,but that is not stopping the USairframer from prepping to deliver 777s equipped with in-flight connectivitysystems. Sources tell RWG that Boeing executives have internallyaccepted placarding of 777 cockpits as an interim solution until the Honeywellproblem is resolved. The […]
A company called GeoRadio is launching this GPS-triggered in-flight entertainment solution at the Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX) conference and exhibition next week in Seattle. Cooooool.
I’m not convinced TechNews advances this story in any substantial way, but it’s interesting to see how people are growing so accustomed to having in-flight Wi-Fi they expect stakeholders to do what it takes to ensure they get to keep it. “It [Wi-Fi] better interfere good because I like my Wi-Fi in the air,” says […]
Gogo, formerly known as Aircell, is quietly testing a Ku-band antenna at its Itasca, Illinois headquarters. I saw the AeroSat-manufactured antenna, hooked up to all sorts of test equipment, when I took a little tour of said headquarters yesterday following a press event during which Gogo unveiled its new multi-media platform and wireless IFE solution.Obviously, […]
FYI…The in-flight entertainment (IFE) shown in this WSJ report is Thales’ AVANT system. Panasonic also had its next generation IFE system on display in the CSeries mock-up at #PAS11. The dimmable windows, meanwhile, are Vision Systems’ Noctis. I’ll have more on Bombardier’s IFE and connectivity plans for the CSeries later.
Click the pics to launch our super-slick interactive magazines.
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush