Taking in some sights and having a bit of fun en route to Bombardier’s super-swank CSeries mock-up at the Paris Air Show….
Archive | Caribbean/Latin American Air Transport RSS feed for this section
It’s no secret that travel distribution in the United States is getting all shook up, as airlines fight to become less dependent on global distribution systems (GDSs), and seek to make more meaningful connections with their customers. American Airlines got the ball rolling when it started scrapping with Orbitz and the online travel agent’s part-owner, […]
Knowing that their work colleague long ago caught the in-flight connectivity bug, my co-workers have been graciously giving me plenty of notice when they see something that might be of interest to me and RWG readers.Flightglobal’s own journalist/editor extraordinaire David Kaminski-Morrow (DKM) is no exception. He has just forwarded me a fascinating presentation from Joseph […]
I had the very good fortune to travel to St Croix last week to visit Seaborne Airlines, a gutsy operator keeping a seaplane dream alive despite some pretty challenging conditions. Challenging, but gorgeous, right? (Pic taken by Seaborne pilot and damn good photog Chris Boziel). While there, I had a great chat with Seaborne president and CEO […]
The first aircraft certified for ethanol operations, Embraer’s Ipanema, is quite a nifty sight to behold. During a tour of Embraer’s Sao Jose dos Campos headquarters and assembly facility last week, the company’s executives were generous enough to give a motley crew of journalists an up-close-and-personal look at the green machine, an agricultural aircraft that […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush