Tag Archives | aircraft
Click the pics to launch our super-slick interactive magazines.
“Holy crap” – I suppose there are better ways to describe the SuperJet’s steep climb. And hey IFEC-ers, I didn’t forget you.
Taking in some sights and having a bit of fun en route to Bombardier’s super-swank CSeries mock-up at the Paris Air Show….
Isn’t it fantastic when you find yourself seated on an aircraft next to a person who knows something about your industry? That’s how I felt on a recent Delta Air Lines flight from Newark to Atlanta (my first stop before heading to visit AeroMobile in London and later #AIX11 in Hamburg). My seatmate, engineer Tim […]
Tonight I find myself studying up on aeronautical mobile telemetry, after the Senate proposed that the FAA study the subject as part of FAA reauthorization legislation. So far, I’ve landed on the following required reading – Flight Testing: How the Competition for Spectrum Threatens Aeronautical Telemetry. Oh yes, and this video, which I’m sure you’ll […]
Day 3 of Flightglobal’s iFlight magazine from #NBAA10 is my favorite by far. Be sure to check my hall highlights video, including footage of the butt sketcher, who drew big crowds to the Jet Works Air Center booth.
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush