I might not be in Hamburg, but you’d be amazed at all the interiors stuff a gal can get stuck into from her desk in Amish Country. Take, for instance, MmilleniumM Group’s Air Sleeper – that stacked bunk for economy and other cabin classes that I’ve been talking about for months. I’ve got the first […]
Tag Archives | AirSleeper
Sleeper beds for economy class. It’s a titillating concept, but is it realistic or outrageously idealistic? We’ve talked about it here. Now I ask the inventor of the Air Sleeper to convince me and you to embrace a paradigm shift in the way we think about travel. Are you ready to embrace? I am.
A lot of IFE&C&I (in-flight entertainment and connectivity and interiors) stuff is piling up around me and so a “news and views” blog is in order. Please excuse my made-up acronym. It is useful for this little exercise. Firstly, I’m delighted to report that I’ve received a number of answers in the affirmative to my 18 December question: “Can we […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush