Bombardier’s new CSeries mock-up – unveiled at the Paris Air Show – is da bomb. Yes, I know I’m not a teenager anymore, but even the most jaded, angst-filled teen would be impressed with what Bombardier was doing at the air show (though he/she would feign nonchalance.) Most notable for this RWG was the fact […]
Tag Archives | Avant
Thales has launched a new Android app so that attendees of theforthcoming Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX) conference and exhibition in Seattle can keep track ofThales news and events at the show as well as access a map of the show floor, get directions andmore. The app is a clever way of reminding people that […]
During the Aircraft Interiors Expo in Hamburg, Thales showcased its new ‘Avant’ Android-based in-flight entertainment system and award-winning touchscreen passenger unit;explained Avant’s seat-centric qualities and talked about its ease of maintenance. Angry Birds is just the tip of the iceberg….
FYI…The in-flight entertainment (IFE) shown in this WSJ report is Thales’ AVANT system. Panasonic also had its next generation IFE system on display in the CSeries mock-up at #PAS11. The dimmable windows, meanwhile, are Vision Systems’ Noctis. I’ll have more on Bombardier’s IFE and connectivity plans for the CSeries later.
UPDATED a second time to insert OnAir’s role (and let’s still call it an opinion piece):Achieving linefit offerability for in-flight connectivity is tricky business, fraught with all sorts of challenges that would make your head spin. Thales is currently working towards achieving offerability for its Ka-band connectivity solution on the Airbus A350, and the company […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush