While companies seeking to turn the Apple iPad into portable in-flight entertainment devices have encountered some teething problems, there is no stopping the tablet from becoming a major fixture in the cockpit. Keen to support its customers’ preferences, ARINC Direct has released a new iPad app that provides access to flight plans, weather, NOTAMS and […]
Tag Archives | avgeek
By Mary Kirby on October 17, 2011 in Uncategorised
By Mary Kirby on August 15, 2011 in Air Transport, Cabin Interiors, In-flight Entertainment/Communications, Mobile Applications, Original Equipment Manufacturers, Quirky Stuff
A little levity to start the week (for the record, I never turn off my rack power).
By Mary Kirby on June 27, 2011 in Air Transport, Business Aviation, Cabin Interiors, Canadian Air Transport, Caribbean/Latin American Air Transport, In-flight Entertainment/Communications, Mobile Applications, Original Equipment Manufacturers, Quirky Stuff, Regulatory, US Air Transport
Click the pics to launch our super-slick interactive magazines.
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
787 AeroMobile Airbus Aircell Airplane Geeks American Airlines antenna Boeing Bombardier Bombardier Global 5000 CSeries Delta Air Lines Department of Defense Gogo IFE IFEC in-flight connectivity in-flight entertainment in-flight Internet inflight connectivity inflight entertainment inflight Internet Inmarsat interiors ISMS Ku-band LiveTV Lufthansa mobile portal mobiles Model 945 OnAir Panasonic Panasonic Avionics regional jet Row 44 seats Southwest Airlines SwiftBroadband Thales TV over IP US Airways ViaSat Virgin America WAEA