GO HERE: https://plus.google.com/u/0/110897184785831382163/posts/5qsNxFEaiML, which will lead you to the full report here: https://www.infosecisland.com/blogview/16696-FACT-CHECK-SCADA-Systems-Are-Online-Now.html I don’t have any further details at this time. I will try to firm up this story as soon as possible. Many thanks to @stefanpaetow for the heads up about this post!
Tag Archives | Boeing 747-8
Photographer Joe Walker sent the following photographic gem to me today. It’s a pic of the Lufthansa Boeing 747-8 making its first flight (snapped returning to Paine Field). She’s a beauty, but I must lament the lack of a Ku-band antenna. I know there are reasons why this bird isn’t fitted with the in-flight high-speed […]
Lots of little gems came out of last week’s Inmarsat Aeronautical Conference in Vancouver. And some of them can be found on Flight Global’s new IFE&C web channel, including a piece about IMDC’s (somewhat dire) forecast for IFE expenditure this year; an update on Inmarsat’s aeronautical business and Thales’ revelation about TopConnect flight tests on […]
As we wait in breathless anticipation for the news to flow from the Aircraft Interiors Expo in Hamburg (that’s Interiors without an apostrophe for the sharp-eyed editors amongst you) there is a mountain of in-flight entertainment and connectivity – and interiors – news piling up in advance of the event. And when that occurs, there […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush