Tag Archives | Comlux
Comlux America has delivered its first VVIP cabin of an Airbus A320 Prestige, and is showing off the final product at #EBACE11. I first saw this Prestige last year when I covered the grand opening of Comlux America’s completion center in Indianapolis. Tomorrow, I’ll get the chance to fly on the Prestige over the Swiss […]
Some videos get far more hits than others, but what’s YOUR favorite?
The head of bmibaby, Julian Carr, recently agreed to answer questions posed to him on this blog and via Twitter. Julian’s answers are below (for the passenger experience crowd, note Julian’s final answers). Q. Being from BHX myself, what plans are there to expand youralready decent sized operation there? #4Julian A. We have three aircraft […]
Having launched operations in 2002, UK budget carrier bmibaby can still be considered somewhat of a youngster – one that has had its fair share of challenges. But the carrier, which is owned by the Lufthansa Group, is determined to stabilise and instigate cautious growth. Spearheading this strategy is bmibaby’s new managing director Julian Carr. Don’t […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush