The news for Koito Industries keeps getting worse. Yesterday, EASA told me it isn’t ruling out an airworthiness directive, after the Japanese firm falsified safety data on 150,000 seats in the world fleet. In advance of that, however, Airbus has just released an operators information telex (OIT) on the situation. OPERATORS INFORMATION TELEX – OPERATORS […]
Tag Archives | economy seat
Sleeper beds for economy class. It’s a titillating concept, but is it realistic or outrageously idealistic? We’ve talked about it here. Now I ask the inventor of the Air Sleeper to convince me and you to embrace a paradigm shift in the way we think about travel. Are you ready to embrace? I am.
As someone who has great trouble sleeping, I am a fan of anything that can facilitate this basic of human needs. Warm milk, hot baths, sleepy time tea, prescription meds, I try them all in search of what is sometimes an ellusive goal. But even the heaviest dose of narcotics won’t put me to sleep […]
Just as the IFE&C sector is getting ultra-exciting, so too has the world of aircraft interiors hotted up (hmmm…this is convenient since I’m now covering interiors). At present, I’m in the process of pulling together a feature for Flight’s “festive” issue about innovative interiors that could be coming to a cabin near you. I promise to drop little nuggets of news […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush