Some videos get far more hits than others, but what’s YOUR favorite?
Tag Archives | Finnair
The other day I blogged about a report in AirAsia’s in-flight mag that Finnair is offering OnAir in-flight mobile connectivity to passengers. It turns out that the AirAsia article isn’t entirely accurate (the carrier isn’t offering connectivity yet). BUT, Finnair has revealed to RWG that it is preparing for a “wireless cabin communication environment” and […]
Malaysian low-cost airline AirAsia is vowing to offer OnAir’s in-flight mobile connectivity solution across its entire Malaysian Airbus A320 fleet, allowing passengers to use their phones for data and voice. Just don’t be a chatterbox, warns the carrier. In a message about cell phone etiquette, printed in the carrier’s latest in-flight magazine, AirAsia says the […]
What will aircraft look like in 85 years? Finnair, which is celebrating its 85th birthday, seeks to answer that question on its fun new web site Departure 2093 at www.departure2093.com One of my favourite of five visions for future aircraft is the so-called A600-850M “wide-bodied, zero-emission supersonic aircraft”. This 600 to 850-seat aircraft – which […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush