Tag Archives | Flightblogger
“Holy crap” – I suppose there are better ways to describe the SuperJet’s steep climb. And hey IFEC-ers, I didn’t forget you.
Udvar-Hazy talks to Runway Girl on 737 replacement, A320neo, twin-aisle narrowbody, MRJ-100, Koito debacle
Steven Udvar-Hazy, the most high-profile and influential man in aircraft leasing, gave journalists a lengthy interview immediately following the International Society of Transport Aircraft Trading (ISTAT) conference today in Scottsdale, Arizona.Because Hazy gave us so much fodder for stories, Flightblogger Jon Ostrower and I have decided to break the lion’s share of the interview on […]
Flightglobal is gearing up for the 2010 Farnborough air show, and plans to cover the event in a very big way. To get the word out, I teamed up with my colleague Jon Ostrower to produce a video about what to expect at the show. This is a still from that effort. Rest assured you’re […]
I’m probably not doing myself or my career any favours by posting this video, but I’m hopeful it helps provide an explanation for why my and Jon’s final video from Paris appears so light and airy, and low on hard news, ahem. I literally had difficulty remembering my name at the end of last week. Sometimes you’ve […]
Final roundup with Flightblogger…this was so much fun! Click the link on the right
Ohhhhh, day 2. What a freaking day! I’m dragging my tail behind me and I’ve still got another full day at the Paris Air Show. But man, is this fun, or what? I teamed up with Flightblogger again for a show wrap-up – and even dragged out our dear plastic friend Stefan the Pilot – for an […]
I teamed up with fellow Flight journalist – and renowned Flightblogger – Jon Ostrower to chat about Day 1 of the Paris air show. Honestly, we’re having too much fun here.
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush