Tag Archives | Hawaiian Airlines
“Holy crap” – I suppose there are better ways to describe the SuperJet’s steep climb. And hey IFEC-ers, I didn’t forget you.
Amended to firm up rumour section! NEWS I was asked by a fair reader if Air Canada intends to charge for Aircell’s Gogo in-flight Internet service just like its American counterparts. Aircell director, airline solutions Dave Bijur confirms that indeed it will. “Like all of our existing partnerships, Air Canada will offer its guests a […]
Panasonic has delayed the opening of its Shanghai office. A Panasonic spokeswoman confirms there will be “no press announcement/brief this week”, but that the firm is targeting an official announcement for “after the New Year”. Panasonic is not disclosing the reason for the delay. The company had intended to open the new office on 17 […]
Say what you will about Mesa’s top guy, Jonathan Ornstein, the man speaks his mind. In a candid interview with me today, Ornstein admitted that Mesa’s decision not to invest in US Airways during the Star Alliance member’s 2005 exit from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection and merger with America West Airlines was a big ole […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush