Tag Archives | iPad
Updated to include information about bluebox Ai content Bluebox Avionics has formally launched the bluebox Ai, the industry’s first – and thus far only – in-flight entertainment system to utilise the Apple iPad. The UK-based company says bluebox Ai leverages the power, flexibility and quality of the most advanced consumer device ever produced. “And with […]
The Flightglobal poll results are in, and an overwhelming majority of respondents say IFE firms will keep pace in an iPad world (like there was ever any doubt). Just how will IFE firms keep pace? We’ll get part of our answer in the coming months, I assure you.
Will tablets, like the Apple iPad, spell the end of in-flight entertainment (IFE), like some folks suggest? One industry expert weighs in (yes, anonymously, but you’ll see our expert knows about which he speaks). I don’t think it will spell the end of IFE, but perhaps not for the reasons many seem to presume. For […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush