Tag Archives | James May
“Holy crap” – I suppose there are better ways to describe the SuperJet’s steep climb. And hey IFEC-ers, I didn’t forget you.
Flightglobal is gearing up for the 2010 Farnborough air show, and plans to cover the event in a very big way. To get the word out, I teamed up with my colleague Jon Ostrower to produce a video about what to expect at the show. This is a still from that effort. Rest assured you’re […]
What do FedEx founder and chief executive Fred Smith and high-powered lobbyist Linda Daschle have in common? Both are rumoured to be potential candidates for the job of US transportation secretary in the next administration. They join a list that is also speculated to include former FAA administrator Jane Garvey, former American chief Bob Crandall and […]
Michael Boyd is well known for making colourful – sometimes hilarious – comments about the aviation industry. I’m here in Aspen covering Boyd’s annual aviation forecast conference and let me tell you, Boyd has not disappointed. Here are some of Boyd’s best observations, quips and jabs from today’s show (in a handy Q&A format). Would […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush