Tag Archives | Karma
Panasonic’s Karma touch-screen handset is hot (yes, we’ve said that before). But here is an indepth on-camera look at everything you can expect. Coming to an airline very soon….
One year ago, Panasonic revealed it was developing a “super remote control” for installed IFE that, well, to quote myself from last year, “is pretty darn super”. Karma will essentially let you to be your ambidextrous self. For instance, you can check your email or scan the Internet without ever letting your IFE system’s programming skip […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush