Some videos get far more hits than others, but what’s YOUR favorite?
Tag Archives | KLM
IAG’s Addison Schonland has unveiled an amazing story about Tim Van Waard, the previous owner of @KLM on Twitter. Tim had a pretty quiet life until the 1 June crash of AF447.Says Schonland: “Within hours thousands of people were trying to get information. Air France, quite rightly, was saying nothing. But on Twitter, @KLM was […]
Some of you have no doubt seen this video already, but for those of you who haven’t, here is magician Ramana showcasing the comfort of KLM’s new premium economy product at Manchester airport T2. The new ‘economy comfort’ seats which, at 35in (89cm) pitch, offer around 4in greater legroom and recline twice as far as […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush