Click the pics to launch our super-slick interactive magazines.
Tag Archives | Korean Air
Korean Air (KAL) has released images of its new seating products and guess what is in the pics? The next generation of Thales’ TopSeries in-flight entertainment (IFE) system!!! Okay, this isn’t the best view of the screen, but it’s something. So what makes this new IFE system so special? In February Thales VP media services […]
If you couldn’t make it to the sizzling Aircraft Interiors Expo in Hong Kong this week, make sure to check out Flight Global’s new IFE&C web channel as well as the Aircraft Interiors Expo landing page, where we’re running all the latest IFE&C and interiors news, video and blogs from the event, including this video interview with Panasonic director of […]
I’ve got to give a shout out to Thales, which intends to introduce the next generation of its TopSeries in-flight entertainment (IFE) platform in the second quarter. Korean Air is among the carriers that have agreed to adopt the system. You can read my full piece here. But here is a key quote from Thales […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush