I know what you’re thinking fellow in-flight connectivity enthusiasts. That third Ku-band-based connectivity provider – ViaSat – has fully emerged and Runway Girl has made nary a recent mention. Oh ye of little faith. We’ve known for some time that ViaSat was interested in getting into the game. To be fair, however, the extent […]
Tag Archives | Lufthansa
One of the wonderful things about executives in the in-flight entertainment and connectivity industry is that they are generally very chatty (another wonderful thing is that many of them, like myself, enjoy a good open bar). During the WAEA show last week in Long Beach, I had some interesting discourse with big and little players alike. Let’s start […]
Bombardier’s conference call to discuss the board’s authorization to offer the CSeries is about to begin. It has been slightly delayed (no doubt every aviation analyst/journalist and their brother is jumping on the webcast). While we wait, a set of musical gems from the 90s is playing, including Go West’s “King of Wishful Thinking”. You […]
Star member Lufthansa is taking a 19% stake in JetBlue. Initial blast here…conference call later.
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush