Give credit where credit is due. Lufthansa is being all kinds of fun funky monkey with its social media experiments, taking the opportunity on its inaugural A380 flight from Frankfurt to New York to drive interest outside of traditional media (yeah, real people excited about a real nice product…hmmm clever in its simplicity). “Tweet about […]
Tag Archives | marketing
SAS’ online campaign, ‘Love is in the air’, whereby the carrier hosted the first in-flight wedding of a gay couple, has just won a Flightglobal Webbies. Check out the in-flight video below to get a feel for why SAS deserves this award, and then click on this link to see all the Webbies winners and […]
Some videos get far more hits than others, but what’s YOUR favorite?
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush