This John McPherson cartoon, running in the local Lancaster newspaper, put a smile on my face this morning. It gives new meaning to the idea of having one’s ‘legs in the air’, ahem. Don’t be getting any ideas O’Leary, ya monkey.
Tag Archives | Michael O’Leary
Standing-seat concepts are in the fray, following Spring Airlines’ confirmation it has spoken to Airbus about adding standing-seats on its Airbus A320s, and Ryanair’s query of passengers on the subject (they are keen to oblige if their ticket is free). But are standing-seats a realistic option? I asked aircraft interiors expert Jennifer Coutts Clay of […]
Dublin’s 98 radio station had some grand fun with Ryanair chief Michael O’Leary’s recent revelation that the carrier is looking into standing-only configurations, the likes of which we discussed here. Were O’Leary’s comments a mere publicity stunt for the carrier? Does anyone care? Call me when O’Leary starts charging for air. Regardless, after a week of heavy, heavy […]
All that nonsense you’ve heard about in-flight mobile phone usage turning into a big old nuisance has NOT come to pass. Key quote from Ryanair chief Michael O’Leary: “We’ve thus far had no complaints of any passengers who are annoyed by their cathedral-like sanctity of a Ryanair flight being besmirched by somebody on a mobile […]
The celebration was fierce yesterday when spunky Irish operator Ryanair finally launched mobile phone connectivity following several delays. Dressed as a mobile phone, Ryanair chief Michael O’Leary joined OnAir’s head honcho Benoit Debain in a bit of a a Can-Can dance. And why the hell not? A total 20 Ryanair Boeing 737s have been equipped with the system and the […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush