Updated to note that Southwest Airlines is now saying it will charge $5 for Wi-Fi regardless of device or flight (holy moly…what will this mean for Gogo pricing?) And yes, this update means that I had to have one more word. Arghghgh. The grip of SM addiction! BLOGI’m jumping off the grid for about 10 […]
Tag Archives | #NBAA10
Bizjet in-flight connectivity. Bizjet social media efforts. Bizjet industry upticks. Jon and I cover it all in our final wrap-up from NBAA. The sound quality of this video isn’t stellar, but isn’t that a nice hat?
Day 3 of Flightglobal’s iFlight magazine from #NBAA10 is my favorite by far. Be sure to check my hall highlights video, including footage of the butt sketcher, who drew big crowds to the Jet Works Air Center booth.
I received the following invite in my inbox today. Lufthansa Technik and Panasonic are partnering on “a fresh idea in the field of cabin management and in-flight entertainment systems”. Now this looks interesting. I’m looking forward to learning more details at the press briefing. I’m attending NBAA for the first time ever next week. Follow […]
A couple months ago Aircell’s business aviation division joined the Twitterverse and started tweeting under the handle @AircellBizav. Using Twitter has been “a great experience”, says Aircell, but the in-flight connectivity service provider laments that the vast majority of the business aviation community isn’t using this valuable tool. As such, Aircell has launched a Twitter […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush