Will Oneworld alliance release a request for proposal (RFP) for flight deck communications at midnight? And may American be excluded? I don’t know…it’s all rumor at this point.
Tag Archives | Oneworld
On 31 March 2004 Mexicana won the distinction of becoming the first operator to voluntarily drop out of the Star Alliance. The carrier’s termination from the grouping came after Mexciana decided to end its long-time codeshare agreement with Star member United Airlines. Fast-forward a few years, and the big question about where Mexicana would end […]
It looks like Los Angeles is going to be THE place to be on April 9. The Oneworld alliance is holding a media briefing at 11:30 am that day, and chief executives from all ten members will be there to unveil the grouping’s latest airline recruit. The announcement will come as Oneworld marks the first […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush