Tag Archives | Runway Girl
“Holy crap” – I suppose there are better ways to describe the SuperJet’s steep climb. And hey IFEC-ers, I didn’t forget you.
Flightglobal is gearing up for the 2010 Farnborough air show, and plans to cover the event in a very big way. To get the word out, I teamed up with my colleague Jon Ostrower to produce a video about what to expect at the show. This is a still from that effort. Rest assured you’re […]
What do you do when a blog you’ve written about the joys of Virgin America’s in-flight entertainment and Gogo connectivity service is viewed by a Virgin America passenger who uses his iPhone and said connectivity service to capture real-time Ustream video of his viewership of the blog aboard an Airbus narrowbody and then tweets about […]
I recently took a brief holiday to Florida. There, I drank beer in alligator-infested water and ventured to the local Dollar Store in the name of sociology. But I knew I couldn’t get so close to JetBlue subsidiary LiveTV and not make a visit. Boy, I am so glad I did. I saw the most amazing in-flight […]
I’m probably not doing myself or my career any favours by posting this video, but I’m hopeful it helps provide an explanation for why my and Jon’s final video from Paris appears so light and airy, and low on hard news, ahem. I literally had difficulty remembering my name at the end of last week. Sometimes you’ve […]
Final roundup with Flightblogger…this was so much fun! Click the link on the right
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush