SAS’ online campaign, ‘Love is in the air’, whereby the carrier hosted the first in-flight wedding of a gay couple, has just won a Flightglobal Webbies. Check out the in-flight video below to get a feel for why SAS deserves this award, and then click on this link to see all the Webbies winners and […]
Tag Archives | SAS
On the chance you don’t catch it on Flightglobal’s IFEC channel, here is a link to an Airline Business chart that details year-end figures for in-flight connectivity equipage worldwide. Many thanks to all the firms that participated – AeroMobile, Aircell, OnAir, Panasonic Avionics and Row 44. I have no doubt that 2011 will be a […]
In case you missed it, SAS proudly hosted the first in-flight gay wedding and rapped about it. Nice one SAS! I look forward to seeing a US carrier take your lead (we finally repealed DADT so there is hope).
SAS is using FaceBook to break the news that it intends to offer in-flight mobile and Internet connectivity on both European and intercontinental routes. There is no word yet on whether this former Connexion by Boeing customer has opted to offer OnAir’s mobile and Wi-Fi solutions (which are supported by Inmarsat SwiftBroadband) or another offering […]
Bombardier has revealed its very first Q400 NextGen to Runway Girl. The aircraft, which is headed to SAS unit Wideroe, is equipped with 78 B/E Aerospace “Model 945″ seats (click on pic for fuller view of specs). You may recall that SAS last year placed orders for 14 Q400 NextGen aircraft for its Wideroe and […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush