Zodiac Aerospace has launched a new, fully-flat business class seat (the 7812) that is, well, fully flat! Not just lie-flat! And VERY comfortable. I took a test ride at the Dubai air show.
Tag Archives | Sicma
Are you an air traveler with an opinion? Then you might want to think about participating in Eezeer, a social networking service that enables users to engage in conversation with other travelers and airlines, and share their on-the-spot real-time review – be it good, bad, or ugly. So why are you telling us this, RWG? […]
Industry wiz Addison Schonland’s latest podcast – about how airlines are using social networking site Twitter to build their brands – is a must listen. http://iagblog.podOmatic.com/entry/2009-03-31T10_31_19-07_00 After you link up to JetBlue, Southwest and Alaska Airlines on Twitter, let me suggest that you link up to Runway Girl’s regular tweets. As you can see to […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush