Last month at Airline Business’ alliances, joint ventures and partnerships conference in Rome, Estonian Air CEO Tero Taskila announced that the carrier will be the first in the world to launch a social loyalty programme fully-powered by social media. Prodded by RWG from the audience for details, Tero confirmed that the airline worked with airline […]
Tag Archives | Simpliflying
Forget about the chronic delays of the Boeing 787 for a moment and head on over to the Simpliflying web site for an exclusive tour of the cabin mock-up by Boeing exec Colleen Rainbolt as well as Simpliflying’s assessment of the tour. Rainbolt expertly explains why the aircraft will be a brand differentiator.
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush