Tag Archives | Spafax
“Holy crap” – I suppose there are better ways to describe the SuperJet’s steep climb. And hey IFEC-ers, I didn’t forget you.
Tonight I find myself studying up on aeronautical mobile telemetry, after the Senate proposed that the FAA study the subject as part of FAA reauthorization legislation. So far, I’ve landed on the following required reading – Flight Testing: How the Competition for Spectrum Threatens Aeronautical Telemetry. Oh yes, and this video, which I’m sure you’ll […]
Day 3 of Flightglobal’s iFlight magazine from #NBAA10 is my favorite by far. Be sure to check my hall highlights video, including footage of the butt sketcher, who drew big crowds to the Jet Works Air Center booth.
Having launched operations in 2002, UK budget carrier bmibaby can still be considered somewhat of a youngster – one that has had its fair share of challenges. But the carrier, which is owned by the Lufthansa Group, is determined to stabilise and instigate cautious growth. Spearheading this strategy is bmibaby’s new managing director Julian Carr. Don’t […]
The Aircraft Interiors Expo Americas (AIX) and co-located Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX) exhibitions in Long Beach are fast approaching and, true to form, I feel like a chicken with its head cut off (here is how chill I looked before the beheading). I’ve taped a quick and dirty video to talk about just a […]
You all know I love talking about, writing about and generally espousing the virtues of the increasingly modern commercial aircraft cabin. But when an air show strikes, I need to be able to jump out of my comfort zone and cover other parts of the industry, including defense, for Flightglobal. Last week at the Farnborough […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush