Last year at the Inmarsat Aeronautical Conference in Vancouver, Thales presented a video about the successful flight tests of its TopConnect suite of connectivity solutions on a McDonnell Douglas DC-9. TopConnect is supported by Inmarsat’s SwiftBroadband aeronautical service.After last year’s event, I immediately started bugging Thales for a copy of the video. Well, I’m happy […]
Tag Archives | TopConnect
Thales has become more vocal about its TopConnect suite of connectivity solutions of late. The company gave a solid break-down of TopConnect in Paris and then went on video with moi to explain things further. But before Paris, Thales was in Vancouver for Inmarsat’s aeronautical conference. There Thales head of AVS civil business Andrew Musgrave showed […]
Thales is pushing out some big news at the Paris Air Show, including a big TopSeries order with Qatar (and something even cooler coming from Thales in the future). I chatted to Alan Pellegrini, general manager of Thales’ California-based in-flight business. Check out the video. It’s short and sweet.
Lots of little gems came out of last week’s Inmarsat Aeronautical Conference in Vancouver. And some of them can be found on Flight Global’s new IFE&C web channel, including a piece about IMDC’s (somewhat dire) forecast for IFE expenditure this year; an update on Inmarsat’s aeronautical business and Thales’ revelation about TopConnect flight tests on […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush