Panasonic Avionics shows off its new in-flight television service and reveals details about how it is building a critical mass of airline customers.
Tag Archives | United-Continental
Readers of this blog knew a week ago that United-Continental was planning fleet-wide connectivity, and had tapped Panasonic Avionics for a portion of the business. But it was still great to see confirmation of the news today from the horse’s mouth as well as some precious details about the mammoth deal, which calls for the […]
UPDATED to note that LiveTV is still the Ka-band connectivity supplier for United-Continental’s domestic Continental fleet. Also, United-Continental says it will offer Wi-Fi across its ENTIRE mainline fleet. With Panasonic winning United’s business (and LiveTV retaining the Continental contract), the United States domestic market has four connectivity providers – Gogo, Row 44, LiveTV and Panasonic. […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush