Tag Archives | Wale Adepoju
“Holy crap” – I suppose there are better ways to describe the SuperJet’s steep climb. And hey IFEC-ers, I didn’t forget you.
Flightglobal is gearing up for the big 2011 Paris Air Show, where our crack team of journalists will be covering the show like no other media outlet. To get the ball rolling, the Flightglobal team has put together an interactive preview issue. Click this link or the cover page below to find out about our […]
James Bond might wear the Omega Seamaster wristwatch in the movies, but he’ll be sporting an entirely different watch when he climbs aboard the ORBIS Flying Eye Hospital. ORBIS has announced it is working in cooperation with Omega and brand ambassador Daniel Craig – aka Bond – to support the non-profit organization’s fight against preventable […]
Having launched operations in 2002, UK budget carrier bmibaby can still be considered somewhat of a youngster – one that has had its fair share of challenges. But the carrier, which is owned by the Lufthansa Group, is determined to stabilise and instigate cautious growth. Spearheading this strategy is bmibaby’s new managing director Julian Carr. Don’t […]
Flightglobal is gearing up for the 2010 Farnborough air show, and plans to cover the event in a very big way. To get the word out, I teamed up with my colleague Jon Ostrower to produce a video about what to expect at the show. This is a still from that effort. Rest assured you’re […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush