Mentor Graphics has taken to YouTube to, among other things, showcase how it can create a funky IFE GUI using its so-called Inflexion UI on the Android operating system. Now where have I seen and heard about this before?
Tag Archives | YouTube
A lot of people have been wondering why this blog seemingly veered off course after the Christmas holiday. Some are asking: “What happened to all the coverage about in-flight entertainment and connectivity (IFEC) and aircraft interiors? Why are you writing about bloggers, social media, TSA agents, and misplaced notebooks? Would you please get a grip […]
This Monday, 1 June, Flight Global will formally recognize the massive impact that in-flight entertainment and connectivity (IFE&C) is having on the aviation industry when it launches a dedicated IFE&C channel on its web site. The channel will showcase all the latest news about the IFE&C community – and if you’ve been following this blog […]
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and so I hope my colleague Rob Coppinger, proprietor of the fantastic Hyperbola blog, doesn’t object to my copy-cat blog about how readers can access Runway Girl’s videos on the YouTube channel RunwayGirlMaryKirby. Check out the video below, and then scroll down for some of my blog’s most popular vlogs thus far (I […]
Okay, I’m not going to hide my disappointment that Sir Richard isn’t attending Virgin America’s 22 November launch of Aircell’s Gogo service, which will support the first-ever live air-to-ground video transmission as part of a larger “YouTube Live” event happening in San Francisco. “Richard really wanted to join us, but unfortunately, his schedule did not […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush