Today, you can:
- Make a balloon that sits at the fringe of space, collecting intelligence data that is returned to ground via a detachable glider — perhaps saving the air force billions of dollars otherwise spent on orbital satellites.
- Build up to 10 of that long-awaited hunter-killer unmanned aircraft — the General Atomics MQ-9B Reaper – next year
- Seriously ponder why the US Air Force needs to collect butterflies in Los Angeles
- If someone ever figures out how to keep an aircraft aloft for five years or more, give them some electronics, engines and sensors that work for five years without breaking … and then, please, donate this technology to the F-22
- Fly Russian helicopters in Afghanistan for the US military