Today, you can:
- Build a radar network spanning the globe that can detect any object in Earth's orbit. This will be called the Space Fence.
- Work on an Air Intelligence Agency project code-named Sensor Beam, which is the database for the electro-magnetic signatures of all friendly and enemy weapons systems
- Give Raytheon money to upgrade the performance of a bunch of old AIM-120B AMRAAMs
- Update the multi-mode terrain-following radars that special operations needs to fly the MC-130 Combat Talons
- Put something else on a V-22 engine to keep the sand out, despite the fact that the aircraft's engine air particle separator is supposed to do the job