This contest is inspired by a similar question posed to Richard Aboulafia on Flightblogger.
The challenge: name the top 5 military aviation headlines of 2017.
If you’d rather not post your name, feel free to email me with your contributions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get the ball rolling, here’s my Top 5:
1. Airbus named Alabama’s largest employer
2. Lockheed Martin, Sikorsky file 14th GAO protest on CSAR-X contract award to Boeing
3. Sixth-generation fighter out-duelled by unmanned drone assembled by Radio Shack
4. Boeing warns: C-17 production line will close without new order
5. US defense spending continues five-year decline;