The Washington Post today posted their annual listing of metropolitan area executive salaries. It’s not quite accurate to say anybody on a list of million dollar salaries is a “loser”, but Lockheed’s executive team are definitely “winners”.
Lockheed placed six executives on the DC region’s top 100 list, as reported by TWP. That number included the highest paid executive overall (Bob Stevens) and even one Lockheed executive (Robert Coutts) who officially retired last September. Coutts was supposed to be retained through April 2008 as a special adviser to Stevens, which may explain the discrepancy.
Here’s how they ranked:
1. RobertStevens CEO $1,627,500
20. Robert B.Coutts EVP $891,346
22. Christopher Kubasik EVP-ES $837,019
39. Ralph D.Heath EVP-Aero $646,346
51. Joanne M.Maguire EVP-Space $558,077
57. Linda R.Gooden EVP-IS&GS $519,711
By total compensation:
1. Robert Stevens CEO $25,962,696
27. Robert B.Coutts EVP $6,805,270
29. Ralph D.Heath EVP-Aero $6,303,092
31. ChristopherKubasik EVP-ES $5,938,754
45. Linda R.Gooden EVP-IS&GS $4,272,666
58. Joanne M.Maguire EVP-Space $3,585,559