My suggestion, the M346 MmmBop, has apparently not overwhelmed the readers, so I’m looking out for others.
My Flight co-workers have suggested The Italian Stallion and Rocky.
A former Flight co-worker has contributed the Tweet Too.
But the real prize goes to Teal Group analyst Richard Aboulafia, who is sort of an aerospace-specific Richard Pryor. He has proposed a Top Ten:
10. Berlusconi (he’d be flattered)
9. YAIT (Yet Another Italian Trainer)
7. Hawk–sure, it’s taken,, but did BAE get a copyright?
6. Jet Squalus (believe it or not, someone named their trainer that years ago, but it’s dead) 5. AMX Lite
4. The Green, Earth-Friendly Eco-Trainer. That’s Green.