Helo exec promises tattoo for ARH contract

This could be a first for a defense industry executive.

In this video, Lynn Tilton, CEO of MD Helicopters, publicly promises to tattoo the company logo on her body — if the company wins the US Army’s pending armed reconnaissance helicopter contract.

The video was taped at a press conference in February at the HAI Heli-Expo in Long Beach, California. The company also provided the video to The DEW Line upon request.

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

, ,

12 Responses to Helo exec promises tattoo for ARH contract

1. solomon 1 April, 2009 at 2:17 am #

i’m speechless…

2. Dave 1 April, 2009 at 10:13 am #

Me too.

3. Craig Hoyle 1 April, 2009 at 11:19 am #

Please US Army, do the right thing: keep those clothes on!!!

4. cc 1 April, 2009 at 2:38 pm #

OMG. What an embarassment to the company.

5. Stephen Trimble 1 April, 2009 at 2:41 pm #

In fairness to Lynn Tilton, she is widely credited for rescuing and turning around the company. Her personal style definitely stands out in the aerospace industry.

6. EG 1 April, 2009 at 3:23 pm #

April 1st ?

7. Stephen Trimble 1 April, 2009 at 3:28 pm #

I’m not that clever! Honest. This is the real thing.

8. australia electronics store 16 July, 2010 at 6:06 pm #

A mutual associate sent me the link to your site. Really good reading here! I like how you really concentrate and get to the point but can you go over that last part again? Just a bit? –Emily

9. electronics australia 16 July, 2010 at 6:12 pm #

A mutual acquaintence gave me a great recommendation about your site. Glad I listened to her! I like how you really focus and get to the get to the important stuff but can you explain that last part again? Just a bit? –Tommy

10. Malia Binienda 24 July, 2010 at 2:44 am #

That is a very interesting post, Patents are needed for all new technology. If you come up with something be sure to get a patent on it or you may just have your technology copied.The Visto Philosophy mimics The Real Networks Philosophy… “When you can’t sell your products on your own, just sue anyone else that does the job better.”

11. Regenia Acquaviva 24 July, 2010 at 6:35 pm #

Electronics are the greatest things in the world. Be sure to patent any product idea or invention you come up with. So that noone copies any of your ideas.

12. Blake Mary 19 September, 2010 at 8:48 pm #

I am heading to send this to Steve..I watched my father smoke his lifestyle away..sigh I dont wish to view him do the exact same.You my buddy are an icon to behold.