Ex-Lockheed engineer sues Lockheed for F-22 stealth fraud

Lockheed Martin has been sued by a former engineer who claims the company knowingly supplied defective stealth coatings for the F-22, according to the legal document posted below. I’m following up with the former engineer’s attorney and Lockheed Martin for further comment.

[UPDATE 1: The lawsuit was filed by the attorney for Deepwater whistleblower Michael DeKort, who writes on CGreport.com that he helped Darrol Olsen file the lawsuit about the F-22.]

[UPDATE 2: I should note that Darrol Olsen and the attorney are seeking "all appropriate" damages. According to the whistleblower statute, that includes re-instatement and restored seniority, two times the amount of back pay lost plus interest and compensation for attorney's fees. Olsen says in the lawsuit he was dismissed by Lockheed in 1999 for "failure to follow instructions".]

[UPDATE 3: Olsen's attorney is traveling in Europe. I am holding off on a news story until I can speak with him. Check for updates here either later tonight or early tomorrow. So far, Lockheed Martin has no comment.]

[UPDATE 4: Click here to read Flight’s news story. The document shown below is a draft copy of a lawsuit expected to be filed later this week. It was posted prematurely on the web by a consultant to Darrol Olsen’s lawyer, Samuel Boyd.

Olsen Complaint

, , ,

9 Responses to Ex-Lockheed engineer sues Lockheed for F-22 stealth fraud

1. ELP 29 June, 2009 at 11:12 pm #

Good catch Stephen. This should get interesting….

2. SMSgt Mac 30 June, 2009 at 6:10 am #

Coincidentally, today at work I had a conversation with a materials expert on a past LO program. She told me this was nothing new to her, as she was brought in to defend her company against many similar claims. Based upon our discussion, and without further elaboration because I have no intent of assisting any ambulance chasers, I predict the ‘former engineer’ will lose.

3. Deneen Balderston 30 May, 2010 at 4:41 am #

Getting over a split up has to be one of the most trying situations in your marriage. Most people who have been through a traumatic seperation knows breaks down emotional strength.

4. Vanessa Blenman 24 July, 2010 at 6:35 pm #

That is a very interesting post, Patents are needed for all new technology. If you come up with something be sure to get a patent on it or you may just have your technology copied.The Visto Philosophy mimics The Real Networks Philosophy… “When you can’t sell your products on your own, just sue anyone else that does the job better.”

5. party poker bonus codes august 27 July, 2013 at 10:08 pm #

Hurrah, that’s what I was searching for, what a information! existing here at this website, thanks admin of this web site.

6. Hye 11 August, 2013 at 6:04 pm #

Hello! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

7. Official microgaming regs 13 August, 2013 at 1:24 am #

Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one!
    It’s on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Great choice of colors!

8. Seo Agencies chicago 5 September, 2013 at 5:59 pm #

My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from
    PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
    But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on a number of websites for about a year and am anxious about
    switching to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.net.
    Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it?
    Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

9. link building strategies for ecommerce 6 September, 2013 at 5:57 am #

you’re in reality a excellent webmaster. The website loading pace
    is amazing. It seems that you’re doing any unique trick.
    Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve performed a great job
    on this topic!