Flightglobal artists Giuseppe “Joe” Picarella and Tim Brown have published in this week’s magazine a new cutaway revealing the Northrop Grumman RQ-4 Block 40.
The cutaway is the centerpiece of our special report on unmanned aircraft systems, which is timed to preview next week’s annual convention of the Association of Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI) in Denver. I will be joining several of my colleagues next week to report on the show, where we will produce a daily newspaper, hourly web and blog updates and a show report for the magazine.
Meanwhile, please enjoy our preview coverage in this week’s magazine.
- Long endurance – Systems to go
- Surveillance - Orion to challenge
- Europe - MALEs on display
- Micro air vehicles – T-Hawk’s next step
- Tactical aircraft - Tactical decision
- Global Hawk – Gold standard
- Cutaway - Global Hawk
- For more news about unmanned air vehicles