PHOTO OP: C-130J family photo

Lockheed Martin is in the middle of nearly tripling C-130J output from 2008 to 2011 as demand for the airlifter rises across the world. A company photo released on 10 August provides a unique glimpse of the diversity of C-130J customers. The line-up shows seven aircraft ordered by four different customers. From right to left, the C-130Js shown above are being delivered to India, Canada, US Marine Corps, US Air Force, Canada, USAF and Canada. The two USAF aircraft include one C-130J for the mobility fleet and one HC-130J for the combat search and rescue fleet.

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

10 Responses to PHOTO OP: C-130J family photo

1. Herkeng130 1 September, 2010 at 4:25 pm #

Stephen, are you trying to kick me where it counts today or what? :)

2. Stephen Trimble 1 September, 2010 at 4:44 pm #

Ha! Nothing personal. You just don’t see a photo like that everyday.

3. Jetcal1 1 September, 2010 at 7:28 pm #

Hold the presses! Our IT police failed to censor the picture!

I’m just happy to see a picture of a crowded line of spanking new iron.

4. Eamon Hamilton 1 September, 2010 at 10:42 pm #

A black radome on the Indian C-130J-30! How retro :-)

5. Herkeng130 1 September, 2010 at 10:53 pm #

As much as it kills me to say, it is nice to see her Dyess 317th tail stripe. The AFSOC paint isn’t half bad either.

6. Aussie Digger 2 September, 2010 at 9:28 am #

Wait, didn’t EADS recently argue that the C-130J no longer met a “modern” users needs?

Hmm. Seems a lot of customers think otherwise…

7. Nathaniel Sumrall 14 September, 2010 at 3:49 pm #

I discussed this on my blog last week – I’d post the url but then this comment would look like spam

8. Golf 21 September, 2010 at 5:56 pm #

Genuinely intelligent entry to learn on..!.! I’m really amazed with this post. Searching ahead for much more data.

9. Spy Camera 23 September, 2010 at 2:32 pm #

Where would be The best position how to disguise a spy camera at a Motorcycle? I beg you!Where by a 1999 Harley Davidson,Heratige softail custom may a evil,vindictive,jerk, x boyfriend stalker,hide a spy camera as well as i dont know if this attatched or not rather i hear his voice testing how to scare me approaching from back The windshield.My hearing is off foom working into a machine check,I am never CRAZY either.

10. top ten espresso machine reviews 2 September, 2013 at 4:58 pm #

What’s Going down i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it
    has aided me out loads. I’m hoping to give a contribution & help different customers like its aided me. Good job.