In an extension of the Flightglobal Aviation Web Awards (aka The Webbies) - which recognises digital innovation and excellence - Flightglobal will be presenting an award to the premier Paris Air Show Power Tweeter.
The Paris Power Tweeter Award will be presented to the Paris Air Show exhibitor who has been the most active, most influential and the most successful in engaging their audience on Twitter throughout the duration of the show.
The Flightglobal judges will be monitoring the number of tweets utilizing the #PAS11, the number of retweets and the growth in followers. We will be monitoring potential Paris Power Tweeters via suite of Twitter usage analysis tools, including:
- The Archivist ( http://archivist.visitmix.com)
- Summarizr ( http://summarizr.labs.eduserv.org.uk)
- Twitter Counter ( http://twittercounter.com)
Paris Power Tweeter details:
- Any exhibitors using the #PAS11 tag on twitter during the Paris Air Show are eligible for inclusion
- Attendance of The Paris Power Tweeter Tweet Up is open to all active social media show visitors
- Members of the media are not eligible to win the Paris Power Tweeter Award
- The Paris Power Tweeter Tweet Up will be at 3pm 23 June 2011 in the Flightglobal Media Hub (Chalet D64)