Tomorrow it’s the Rugby World Cup final in Paris. England vs South Africa for those of you who haven’t realised (which I suppose is today’s dictionary definition of an American!) If you’re in London then somewhat amazingly you can still fly to Paris tomorrow (although you’ll look long and hard for a roof over your head). Right now it’ll be £404 one-way with well-known low-cost carrier Easyjet, but a tempting £390 in business class on British Airways or, even better, £375 business class with Air France. Eurostar is all but full. The French, naturally enough, are celebrating with a strike. And the Irish, like me, aren’t celebrating with anything.
BA business class cheaper than Easyjet (hurry!)
By Kieran Daly on October 19, 2007 in Uncategorised
About Kieran Daly
Cookies & Privacy
- buy instagram followers,buy instagram likes,buy twitter followers on Spinning the Lockheed P-3C Orion
- sexy short white dresses on Passenger creates big debate at American – I mean big!
- christian louboutin quality systems stock on The strange case of the AW139 tailboom that came off
- muscle builder supplements on Any male formation aerobatic team leaders out there anymore?
- healthy choice Garcinia cambogia on Passenger creates big debate at American – I mean big!
A320 A330 A380 AF447 Airbus Air France American Airlines Arsenyev Aviation & Environment Summit BA038 BALPA Bilbao birdstrike Boeing Boeing 737 Boeing 777 Bombardier British Airways Brunswick Diane Teitelbaum ditching eads Eurocopter Farnborough Heathrow helicopter icing KC-30 KC-45 KC-767 kc-x LaGuardia MS-21 Northwest Airlines oil OpenSkies pitot tubes Project Lauren reporting Saif Mohammed al Suwaidi Southwest Airlines Tucano UAC United Airlines USAirways