It turns out that I’m not the only one who’s perplexed at Iraqi Airways, or whoever controls their money, talking about buying 40 Boeing aircraft. The indefatigable ladies and gentlemen of London law firm Howard Kennedy, who represent Kuwait Airways (remember them), are deeply unamused. You can see their point of view.
Someone else surprised at Iraqi Airways buying Boeings
About Kieran Daly
Cookies & Privacy
- buy instagram followers,buy instagram likes,buy twitter followers on Spinning the Lockheed P-3C Orion
- sexy short white dresses on Passenger creates big debate at American – I mean big!
- christian louboutin quality systems stock on The strange case of the AW139 tailboom that came off
- muscle builder supplements on Any male formation aerobatic team leaders out there anymore?
- healthy choice Garcinia cambogia on Passenger creates big debate at American – I mean big!
A320 A330 A380 AF447 Airbus Air France American Airlines Arsenyev Aviation & Environment Summit BA038 BALPA Bilbao birdstrike Boeing Boeing 737 Boeing 777 Bombardier British Airways Brunswick Diane Teitelbaum ditching eads Eurocopter Farnborough Heathrow helicopter icing KC-30 KC-45 KC-767 kc-x LaGuardia MS-21 Northwest Airlines oil OpenSkies pitot tubes Project Lauren reporting Saif Mohammed al Suwaidi Southwest Airlines Tucano UAC United Airlines USAirways