Today I’ve been putting together a podcast with my colleague David Field, who’s Airline Business US Editor based in Washington DC, and Addison Schonland of IAG who’s created quite a few of these now and is producing some very slick material. I’m asking them about what’s happening (or not happening) with US airline consolidation and what on earth’s going on at Southwest Airlines; they’re asking me about Airbus and EADS’ financial results that I reported on from Paris. We’re going to do this for the next few weeks at least – take a listen and tell us what you think.
Podcast with David Field and Addison Schonland
About Kieran Daly
Cookies & Privacy
- buy instagram followers,buy instagram likes,buy twitter followers on Spinning the Lockheed P-3C Orion
- sexy short white dresses on Passenger creates big debate at American – I mean big!
- christian louboutin quality systems stock on The strange case of the AW139 tailboom that came off
- muscle builder supplements on Any male formation aerobatic team leaders out there anymore?
- healthy choice Garcinia cambogia on Passenger creates big debate at American – I mean big!
A320 A330 A380 AF447 Airbus Air France American Airlines Arsenyev Aviation & Environment Summit BA038 BALPA Bilbao birdstrike Boeing Boeing 737 Boeing 777 Bombardier British Airways Brunswick Diane Teitelbaum ditching eads Eurocopter Farnborough Heathrow helicopter icing KC-30 KC-45 KC-767 kc-x LaGuardia MS-21 Northwest Airlines oil OpenSkies pitot tubes Project Lauren reporting Saif Mohammed al Suwaidi Southwest Airlines Tucano UAC United Airlines USAirways