The pelican and the Bombardier CRJ – is this real?

This time I can’t decide – anyone shed any light???

Pelican1.jpg

Pelican4.jpg

11 Responses to The pelican and the Bombardier CRJ – is this real?

1. RobH May 9, 2008 at 6:49 pm #

I’m sorry, I was distracted by the amazing pair of jeans climbing aboard the a/c.

Rather surreal photo…

2. Eric Ericson May 9, 2008 at 9:25 pm #

It’s a photoshop. At least the second image is. The lighting and crop lines around the woman aren’t even close.

(So is the perspective on the bird guts above the windscreen)

3. Anonymous May 9, 2008 at 10:45 pm #

I call “fowl”. The top picture looks genuine but the display layout has more in common with a Saab 2000 than a CRJ. And why would the chic model in the tight jeans be posing, have just stepped up from a red carpet, on the steps of a bizjet whose cockpit’s covered in giblets?

4. GMoney May 10, 2008 at 12:20 am #

Who cares? Look at the body on that Hottie.

5. calu May 10, 2008 at 8:44 pm #

that woman climbing on the plane looks photoshoped

6. RFK May 13, 2008 at 3:05 am #

Are those jugulars for real? Crikey! Put me in coach…..

7. Vladimir May 14, 2008 at 4:35 pm #

Second pic is doctored, as commented. However the accident was real. It was a Boeing owned Challenger with a birdstrike damage last month.

Several more pics were circulated since then.

Here is the link to the NTSB report:

Cheers

Vladimir

8. Vladimir May 14, 2008 at 5:35 pm #

This is real (apart form the girl).

Also, this is not a CRJ, it is a Boeing owned Challenger (not o go into what is different and what not in terms of a flight deck).

Here is the NTSB report:

Cheers

Vladimir

9. DAM'S October 25, 2009 at 8:21 pm #

Hello everybody! it can be possible for the first picture… we had the same thing on a CRJ 100 in my company in france. bird strike with a cigogne during climbing at FL 150!!! we found some peaces of the poor bird behind the rudder pedals and all the upper part of the nose was destruct with the bird strike protection… for the second picture, it’s sur it was photoshoped look the sun at 12 o’clock on the aircraft and 3 o’clock for this beautiful girl ;-) ) and there is no wipers on this aircraft??? so strange!!! Damien

PS: sorry for my bad english… ;-) )

10. Mutuelle santé September 22, 2010 at 11:46 am #

I believe that it is a photo shot and montage.I don’t know if is real photo.

11. SDH - sydneydental.Org July 25, 2013 at 2:28 pm #

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog
    and I’m inspired! Extremely useful information specifically the remaining phase :) I care for such information much. I was looking for this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.