An A380 visited Air France at the weekend for the first time to try out the airline’s new hangar in Paris. That’s the good news.
Archive | November, 2008
So what we seem to have here is a Spanair MD-83 lining up on the runway at Glasgow a bit more than a month before another one crashed fatally at Madrid. The interesting thing is the point at which the crew gets round to deploying the slats. Demand Media Video — powered by demandmedia.com
It’s always the little stuff that gets you. Many years ago Virgin Atlantic took the major step of putting on-board medical datalinks on its long-haul fleet after an A340 had to divert to, I think, Gander when a passenger seemed to have heart trouble. Turned out to be angina. On the ground the aircraft got […]
Obviously the people being laid off are more important, but United is also in the process of grounding an extraordinary number of aircraft and it’s a painful experience for many of those involved. This account which came to me below is a particularly poignant tale from an angry captain who writes of the distress involved in […]
Someone claiming (plausibly, I personally think) to be the father of one of the pilots in yesterday’s Ryanair Boeing 737 accident at Rome Ciampino has turned up on Pprune with a highly illuminating version of events.
I’m not exactly clear how this happened, but Airbus appears to have pulled off quite a PR coup in China by getting its aircraft on the country’ stamps.
From America’s National Public Radio – the station that makes the BBC World Service seem recklessly frivolous – comes a great story illustrating how tiny snags have the potential to put Airbus/Boeing on the front of Newseek (as the man involved puts it.)
Cookies & Privacy
- buy instagram followers,buy instagram likes,buy twitter followers on Spinning the Lockheed P-3C Orion
- sexy short white dresses on Passenger creates big debate at American – I mean big!
- christian louboutin quality systems stock on The strange case of the AW139 tailboom that came off
- muscle builder supplements on Any male formation aerobatic team leaders out there anymore?
- healthy choice Garcinia cambogia on Passenger creates big debate at American – I mean big!