Courtesy of my former colleague David Kaminski-Morrow, here are pictures showing that Qatari C-17 that bounced through Sevilla and duly turned up in the nightmare that is Haiti. Countries like Qatar are very keen to be seen playing their role in third-world relief in the years ahead – a key market for military airlifters. Pix […]
Archive | January, 2010
So driving into work on this sunny Seville / Sevilla morning with not many cares in the world, I have one of those “what the heck is that doing there” moments. In fact I first have a “what the heck is that” moment. But there´s no doubt about it – tucked in with the usual […]
Addison Schonland over at IAG has created a nice podcast of Airbus Chief Test Pilot Military Ed Strongman discussing what it’s like to fly the A400M.
Cookies & Privacy
- buy instagram followers,buy instagram likes,buy twitter followers on Spinning the Lockheed P-3C Orion
- sexy short white dresses on Passenger creates big debate at American – I mean big!
- christian louboutin quality systems stock on The strange case of the AW139 tailboom that came off
- muscle builder supplements on Any male formation aerobatic team leaders out there anymore?
- healthy choice Garcinia cambogia on Passenger creates big debate at American – I mean big!