Tucked away in the epic technical detail of the AAIB´s report on the crash of British Airways Boeing 777 G-YMMM is the human story of Capt Peter Burkill´s split-second decision to reduce the flap-setting. That decision is still being discussed by knowledgeable and not so knowledgeable people and doubtless will be for a long time […]
Archive | February, 2010
Every time the damned Vulcan XH558 people contact me for support I promise myself this is the last time I do it. At least I had the honesty early on to voice my doubts. And every time I end up caving in.This time I was absolutely braced to say ‘no’. Fingers poised over the ‘n’ […]
Finally got my first visit to Airbus’s Getafe facility a few miles south of Madrid today and, even though obviously I’m currently biased towards my primary employer, it’s hard not to be impressed by the ultra-leading-edge composites and other manufacturing technology there. Obviously the pride of Getafe right now is the magnificent beast shown below […]
Cookies & Privacy
- buy instagram followers,buy instagram likes,buy twitter followers on Spinning the Lockheed P-3C Orion
- sexy short white dresses on Passenger creates big debate at American – I mean big!
- christian louboutin quality systems stock on The strange case of the AW139 tailboom that came off
- muscle builder supplements on Any male formation aerobatic team leaders out there anymore?
- healthy choice Garcinia cambogia on Passenger creates big debate at American – I mean big!