…zey grurr urp in zee murst deelartful way…and once in a while they become leader of one of the world’s premier jet aerobatic teams. So chapeaux off to Commandant Virginie Guyot, first featured in this blog just about a year ago, and who is this year leading the Patrouille de France.
Archive | April, 2010
My story of the volcano is just one of a gzillion of course – but educational for travellers. You can follow the saga of what happened to my wife and I on Facebook. In brief, we just failed to get out of Madrid on Thursday night as our flights (him on business on Easyjet, her […]
Naturally enough the report on the Airbus A320 fatal loss at Sao Paulo Congonhas in 2007 has sparked all kinds of debate about the design and human factor issues regarding thrust-reversers, spoilers, and warning systems. Natural – but overlooking the devastating critique of the Brazilian regulatory system and of TAM’s operational management that the report […]
Cookies & Privacy
- buy instagram followers,buy instagram likes,buy twitter followers on Spinning the Lockheed P-3C Orion
- sexy short white dresses on Passenger creates big debate at American – I mean big!
- christian louboutin quality systems stock on The strange case of the AW139 tailboom that came off
- muscle builder supplements on Any male formation aerobatic team leaders out there anymore?
- healthy choice Garcinia cambogia on Passenger creates big debate at American – I mean big!